Sunday, December 7, 2008

I is a Straight Line - Neck and Shoulder Exercise by StretchClock

Posted using ShareThis

I have this saved as a Google Gadget on my desktop. It goes off every 60 minutes and prompts me to do a 30 second stretch to keep me from tensing up. If I get up and leave the computer for a bit, it also allows me to pause the timer and resume it once I return. This has been a lifesaver for all the hours I have spent on my computer working on school and work stuff! If you spend a lot of time on your computer, give this a whirl...the stretch on this link is one that I just did...there's quite a few different ones that the guy uses. You do need to turn your speakers up so that you can hear the guy's calm soothing voice, along with the chirping birds...I love the fact that the "model" is a guy in a shirt and tie in the middle of the wilderness...

I would love to hear what you think so please post a reply!

Cheers!

No comments: