Sunday, November 30, 2008

Only one more paper...

Well, it's Sunday night and I have to get up early tomorrow. Mondays are the early staff meeting morning where I work.

I have my stack of research articles and notes nearby...I really need to make a plan and start this final paper. It's going to be 20 pages and is basically a mini-dissertation written in case study format. Ugh! I so don't want to do it....but at this moment, that stack of papers and deadline (12/8) are all that separates me from 7 long years of classes, papers, and countless hours of frustration , tears, happiness, exhiliration...and hope.

The sooner I get this paper done, the sooner I can relax....right? A friend suggested moving up the deadline on myself....(Yeah, right!) My dear brother gave me an even earlier deadline--This Tuesday....oh yeah! Although, from the seriousness of his voice, I think I best get started.

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

For your background... I'll tell you what I did.

I went to thecutestblogontheblock.com
and picked out what I liked.

Then I copied the code and put it into a gadget box (it will give directions on the site). It was pretty easy actually.

I hope this helps.

Julie