Thursday, November 27, 2008



I am determined to FINISH this research paper before I head off to the Thanksgiving festivities later today. The sun is shining outside....the rain came and went much too quickly. As I sit here--still in my PJs--I find myself looking out the window and looking at the VERY blue sky patches amidst the big white billowy clouds...December 13 is not that far off. It will ALL be over then....Wow! 7 years of blood,sweat and tears....(really!) Ok, there were some funny, happy, and great times too...but I am going for the drama...so go with it!

As I ponder my next thought, I realize that one cup of coffee is not enough. I think I will make some more.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Wow! That is wonderful! December 13th is not too far off!

I pray that God gives you the strength to finish strong.

Blessings to you!

A mom said...

Well, I did finish it that night. It felt so great to wake up the next morning and just relax....and get ready for Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the prayers..