Tuesday, July 31, 2007





God never lets go...

Sitting here this morning, I find myself amazed at how much better I am feeling versus only a few weeks ago. I still miss my daughter but somehow I am more at peace and less distraaught about it. Life goes on. I thank God for email, cell phones and blogs...we keep in touch! She's been telling us about all her adventures and reading her blog entries is one of my favorite things to do...she is so insightful.

So,this sense of peace and goodness has been spilling over into every part of my life. God has been faithful in answering my prayers when I was feeling down. God's been good. I recently saw my younger brother and my little nephew and what a joy to finally reconnect with his family after so many years.

What is important to note here is that God has been close to me and he has never let go of me... In fact, I believe He never will and this is a comforting thought!

Check out this video (a friend from class sent this out and it's awesome)
(www.Godtube.com has some incredible music and videos!)

No comments: