Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Geez....

Has it REALLY been that long? I was posting a comment on another Blog and had to use this as my login. Where have I been? Sadly, spending way too much time on Facebook~ (not good, I know) I am trying to limit my time there since I am back in school for the next 6 weeks and doing a bunch of other stuff too.

Lots of news to get caught up on....mainly, that I am going to be a GRANDMA (me? so young??)next Spring! My son in Japan and his wife are expecting their baby in March! Guess where I will be going over Spring/Easter Break?? Yup! Japan.

I have to work on my Japanese now more than ever....this will be my 4th time there and I think I should know more than the few phrases I know.

It doesn't look like anyone is looking at my blog anyways (except me) ha!

Have a great day if you do happen to read this!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Congratulations on the big news. For a little extra perspective on what you're in for, I hope you'll check out this brief video -- ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/1534 -- it's one woman's "aha moment" experienced as she became a grandma for the first time. I hope you enjoy it and the rest of the site, created by Mutual of Omaha to highlight inspirational stories and "aha moments" of all kinds.

Best of luck to you and your family,

jack@ahamoment.com