Saturday, December 22, 2007


"0" Comments...

Am I just pouring my heart out for me? I started this blog in hopes of reaching others out there--like me--who are going through some life changes like mine...is my nest the only one that's empty? Am I the only one who is experiencing all this?

As I type this...the nest is temporarily filled as my daughter's come home for the Christmas break. It's been nice to have her here and in a way it feels like she never left.

Work's been a painful and rewarding experience....although, the emotions have been all over the place on this new venture! Not many people in my life really care to know nor ask much about what I do....except for my awesome husband....who daily asks me about my day, the kids I work with and the teachers...

Millions of blogs and My Spaces get hits galore...yet my little blog only gets hit when I log in to post a new comment.

As the year ends, I find myself pondering the issue of changes...and realize that even at my age, there's greowth to be had and changes to be made.
Which leads me back to the annual resolutions list....why is it that most of us ponder these things at the end of another year?

New Years illicit new beginnings....fresh ones. I will make my list and post it here--for me--or anyone out there who may actually read this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Olga!! I know exactly what you're feeling . . . but know that your words may be blessing people who just don't comment . . . (people like me . . .).

Have a wonderful new year, my friend!